Monday, January 20, 2014

One Giant Headache

I. Suck. At. Technology.

But seriously. For being lumped in with the generation that is so tech savvy, I am SO a generation behind. I don't even know how to maintain my computer. My roommate's dad sets anything I ever need done to it up. It's quite pathetic.

To start off my Happiness Project obviously I am going to conquer the impossible and learn how to blog. The typing part is easy because I love to talk and typing is practically talking. I thought blogging would be a piece of cake for that reason. Wrong. 

It took me two weeks to really get a feel for how to even post an entry.

That was me. Ask Rachel (roommate). The phrase "I wanna break this stupid computer in half" was said more than once.

After phoning (aka Facebook) several friends and confusing myself even more with Google, IT IS DONE! Well, done enough that I am satisfied to show it to someone besides myself.

However, forgive me for probably constantly changing the layout and just the looks of everything in general, because I know I'll get bored looking at the same thing all the time.

Making this blog was the first step for my Happiness Project because I really wanted to document this. I've tried keeping journals before but always quit after a week. A blog just seems so much more "hip" and I'm able to allow others to see my journey this way. 

Having this blog I'll be able to post pictures, videos, AND write about all of my shenanigans. Lucky you guys. And who knows, maybe by reading this you'll decide to buy the book and start a project of your own.

Catch ya on the flip side.


 PS - looking up funny animal pictures is what I do in my spare time.

No comments:

Post a Comment